Wednesday 2 November 2011

To BBM Or Not BBM? That is the question.


Since my blog is focusing on stupid things that do not make sense this week, we'll talk about the BlackBerry! BlackBerry wins hands down!Nowadays, conversations go like this:

X: Hey!
Y: What up?
X: Nothing!
    Oh, Can I have your BB pin?
Y: I don't have a BB..
X: Okaaaay.
Y: Yeah, so how's life?
     Hello?
     You there?

Okay, maybe not exactly like that but you get my point, right?
So, I was going through my friends BlackBerry and I realized it's a VERY boring phone. Like "I'd rather have a Samsung Corby, dude" boring. Let me tell you the features of a BlackBerry:

* A horrible camera
* BlackBerry Messenger
* Push Mail
* Stupid Games
* A ridiculously boring App Store.

BlackBerry's are the new trend. Everybody in the "It" crowd has a BlackBerry.



Lets take a moment to laugh at them. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
The only good thing about a BlackBerry is the Push Mail and the notorious BBM.

So, unless you're this super busy person who constantly has to check his mail, and has no time to be on the laptop, there's no use of push mail. And BBM! Don't get me started. Lately, their server has been acting SO useless. And why would you want BBM, that can only connect you to BlackBerry users, when you can get Whatsapp that will connect you to Android, iPhone, BlackBerry and Nokia users!

Most people buy a BlackBerry because their friends have one. People who are going to buy a BlackBerry, let me introduce you to

 Android! :D

I recently discovered the absolute beauty of the Android Market! See that phone > Right there? It's mine! *evil laugh* Anyway, it has Push Mail too! And the camera is AWESOME. And the Facebook App is also really cool. The volume of the phone is also pretty loud.  When I was asked which phone I would have, I insisted on an iPhone. But my dad said no. -__- Parents. *sigh* So, I decided to SETTLE for this one. But it turned out to be SO amazing that I wasn't settling anymore. I was liking my phone! YAY! *victory dance*

So,  this is the iPhone. But, I guess everybody knows that. Oh, what I wouldn't give for this piece of metal! Okay, okay. You can call me an Apple Fan Girl if you want. I really don't take offence in that. 
It is pretty cool, okay. And FaceTime is brilliance. The camera is good too. THE APP STORE IS FRIGGIN' GENIUS! There are only two problems with this divine phone. One, the bluetooth thing. Which is a problem for most people, but I see it as a blessing in disguise. Wanna know how? 
X: OMG. I love that song! Can you send it to me?
Y: Oh, yeah sure.
*they attempt to send it, the fourth time it connects, it takes like 15 minutes to reach*

If Y had an iPhone:
X: OMG. I love that song! Can you send it to me?
Y: Oh, I'm so sorry, no bluetooth here. 

BLESSING IN DISGUISE. I rest my case. 

The second thing is that it is kind of more expensive than a BlackBerry. A decent model of a BlackBerry would be about minimum of 15k? But the cheapest iPhone 3Gs is for a minimum of 20,000. So, except for these two issues, the iPhone is pretty great.

I have proven that an Android and an iPhone is better than a BlackBerry! Yay, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment